If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of our Site, our Software, or any related products and services.
- Collection of personal information
Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include:
- names of child and parents;
- genders of child and parents;
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- contact details of an alternative person;
- information about other children;
- date of birth;
- demographic information such as district;
- preferences and opinions;
and any other information requested on the Site, the Software, by the toy library, or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
- Use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you; and
- for internal record keeping.
- Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing information, products, services or marketing to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Hong Kong.
- Your rights and controlling your personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (“PDPO”). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the PDPO.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the PDPO and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
- Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure
- Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
- Links to other websites
Privacy contact details:
Email: [email protected]
Last update: August 2020