SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet hire
Terms & Conditions
- A refundable HK$2,000 security deposit (the “Deposit”) is required for the SNOO Smart Sleeper Bassinet (the “SNOO”) rentals. This will be returned to you at the end of the hire period upon satisfactory inspection of the SNOO and the relevant components (ie. the legs of the SNOO, the charger and the mattress, together, the “Components”). The full Deposit will be kept by Happy Baton in the event that the SNOO and/or the Components are damaged, malfunctioning, lost, stolen, or the SNOO is still paired to your WIFI connection. A cleaning charge will be deducted from the Deposit if the SNOO and/or the sheets and swaddles (the “Accessories”) are not returned in a clean condition as received.
- Happy Baton will perform a pre-hire check of all equipment and accessories at the beginning of the hire period and at the time of pick up/delivery. This will include ensuring you have unpaired the SNOO from your app and WIFI connection.
- The hire periods are 2 months, 4 months or 6 months.
- The minimum hire period is 2 months.
- If you wish to return your SNOO earlier than the original hire period, you may downgrade to a shorter plan period only (2 or 4 months). The hire amount difference will be refunded.
- The hirer agrees to return the hired items on a specific date to be agreed with Happy Baton (the “Return Date”). Failure to return the hired items on the Return Date will incur an additional daily fee of $100 per day.
- Rental extensions are possible subject to availability. Please contact us at least 2 weeks before your proposed extension effective date.
- Minimum notice for cancellation is 2 weeks before the hire date. Full refund will be given in these circumstances.
- In the event that a notice of cancellation is submitted within 2 weeks before the hire date, 50% of the Deposit will be forfeited.
- The hirer will inform Happy Baton as soon as practicable upon being aware of any malfunction, damage, and/or loss of goods.
- The hirer acknowledges, agrees, and assumes full responsibility of the use of the items being hired.
- The hirer agrees to use the hired items as recommended by the manufacturer ‘Happiest Baby’ and abide by any and all manufacturer warnings, instructions and guidelines relating to the equipment and the use of the equipment, including but not limited to any and all manufacturer safety recommendations.
- The hirer agrees that Happy Baton shall not be liable for any expense, cost, loss or damage suffered by any person in connection with the hire or use of the hired items.
- By continuing with this booking, the hirer is deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions described herein.